HVAC Unit Replacement Check-List
How you can prepare for your HVAC replacement:
- Inspect what you can
- Decide: Replace or repair?
- Estimate your costs
- Call a professional to perform an inspection
- Prepare your home for a load calculation
- Schedule your HVAC replacement!
If you are looking to have your HVAC unit replaced here are are few things you can expect:
- Your technician will gain access to your attic and crawl spaces
- They will cut the power to the HVAC unit
- Remove refrigerant from the old AC system
- Disassemble and remove your old equipment
- Duct repairs and replacement
- Installation of new equipment
- Testing your new equipment!
Whether you are in the market for a new system, or simply are wanting to upgrade your current equipment, our team at JD’s will be happy to help! Give us a call today for quality AC repair services in Longview, Texas.
AC Repair in Longview Texas with JD’s AC
There are many AC repair and replacement shops in Longview, Texas but why hire JD’s AC for all your heating and cooling needs? With JD’s we offer quality and professional HVAC services at a reasonable rate. Contact our office today to learn more about our many AC service and AC repair options in Longview, TX and the surrounding East Texas areas!
5 Furnace Troubleshooting Tips to Get Your Heating System Back Up and Running February 01 2022 When your furnace isn’t working properly, it can be
7 More Ways to Save Money on Your Electric bill this holiday season December 18, 2021 1. Get a programmable thermostat Programmable thermostats have been